Cannington Services Mediums
September 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Vita Capelinha & Bev Bryant
*IMPORTANT* Our Cannington Centre will be following the Government Covid-19 Guidelines and we have completed the Phase 4 safety Certificate. In order to keep our Centre a safe space for all, we would like to bring your attention to the following:
- We ask that you please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any flu-like symptoms. Attendees will be required to fill in a short questionnaire and supply contact details in case of a Covid-19 incident.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN AND WATER BOTTLE.
- Hands-on-Healing will be replaced, for the moment, with a special Healing segment during the Service.
- Unfortunately initially, we will not be providing supper after the Service but will be working towards reintroducing this special part of our Service in the coming weeks.
- The SNU is moving towards a “CASHLESS” environment. This follows Government guidelines to reduce the risk of contamination. We will be providing a “TAP AND GO” card system for our service, raffle and offerings on entry and encourage all attendees to use this system when possible.
$5 entry/offering (no collection during the service due to Covid-19 guidelines)
$2 for 3 raffle tickets
The SNU greatly appreciates your ongoing financial support with donations. This enables us to keep our doors open to continue bringing forth Spiritualism and the greater truth of eternal life to as many as possible.